FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- DC: 06 months onwards
- ILP: 15 Months onwards
- MTP: 10 – 24 months
- Toddler: 2+ Years
- KG: 3+ Years
- Yes we are open year round for DC and Activities.
- The session for KG starts in June
- We start our day at 8:00 AM and are open till 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday
- We have a Weekend nightcare that is Friday and Saturday.
Depending on Age Group
- Toddler – 3:1
- Older Kids – 5:1
- In order to maintain uniformity and keeping in mind the nutritional needs value of the child the meal schedule / plan given by the school needs to be followed
- The list is provided during admission
- Only as per parent instruction. A written confirmation has to be given and the medicine needs to be provided.
- Diaper needs to be provided by parents if the child is not Toilet Trained
- Depending on how much time a child spends with us, designated nap area and cots are provided.
- Teacher Guided Activities to develop various skills of the child
- During admission a child’s file is created and his/her medical history is maintained by the school. In case of emergency, the parents are informed and the child is administered and given immediate attention. We have tie ups with hospital for any kind of emergencies