The Educational and Day Care program for children aged 6 months and above develops enthusiastic, lifelong learners who feel supported to ask questions and explore ideas in their class communities. All elements of our program support the personal and social development of each child.
The academic curriculum is structured around a holistic, inquiry-based approach, where children’s prior knowledge and individual experiences are valued
Our programs combine a variety of best practices from around the globe to provide quality learning to all students. Inspired by various philosophies, children here work in stimulating learning environments, where they are encouraged to take ownership of their learning. Play is used to both extend and consolidate concepts, giving children an opportunity to apply their understanding while developing creativity and problem solving skills.
Believing firmly that the family is a child’s first teacher, CUBBY TALES encourages authentic parent interaction and cooperation to maintain strong home-school bond.
In summary, our curriculum:
- fosters child’s natural curiosity and individual interests
- uses an Integrated Approach to learning
- develops conceptual understanding through meaningful learning experiences
- utilizes play as a vehicle for deep learning
- encourages awareness and appreciation of Indian and international cultures
- extends learning beyond the classroom
- integrates information technology and library resources to support learning
- develops a child’s commitment to care about our environment and serve others
- recognizes parents as partners in a child’s learning process
- encourages learning with real life experiences
- focuses on a holistic development inspired by our traditions
Utilizing beyond school hours in a constructive way